What Smoking Weed Can Do To Your Relationship
Дата публикации:

What Smoking Weed Can Do To Your Relationship

26b59c3f

T hroughout the majority of my 20s and as it stands right now, marijuana has been very much a part of my lifestyle. I find that it helps spark my creativity and lessen my ADHD by relaxing racing thoughts enough to focus on one thing at a time, both of which are essential for my career as a writer. In the past, it never mattered to me if my partner also smoked, as long as they were cool with it.

Love the pothead, hate the pot? Here’s how to date a stoner without having to get stoned.

My boyfriend has been tossing and turning for hours and has finally crept out of bed into the dead of night, ripped a bong and slid back under the covers without trying to wake me. But my nose twitches. He is a self-confessed drug addict. I have absolutely no idea when my boyfriend is stoned. Naturally I smoke now and again, so I know the signs, but I frequently witness him smoking and then carrying out everyday activities which I and many others would be unable to do.

But how can he keep up appearances and still maintain his constant daily smoking? Although I am partially sighted to the side effects of his smoking, I live a life of wonder and mentally quiz myself on our time together: how often is he stoned around me? Does he have to be high to talk to me? Some people start their day with a coffee, he rips a bong, do I make shit coffee? That may be factually accurate, but then again the local drunks down the pub are embarrassing themselves publicly, not hidden away at home.

We forgot it was on him and carried it across central Europe. Evidently, we did not become the Amsterdam Two Grumpy, short-tempered and defeatist, we had a memorable argument over which direction to cycle down a river during one of his dry spells.

Записи в RSS Комментарии в RSS Вход